- Company Name:
- Inside Investor
Provide the IT direction as defined in the job
description in addition to daily hands-on software and platform development activities and infrastructure support.
Strategy & Planning
• Participate as a member of the executive
management team in governance processes of product maintenance and development of the organization’s technology architecture.
• Lead strategic technological planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technologies related to company products and infrastructure.
• Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop and maintain a technology plan that supports organizational needs related to the company’s products and technological infrastructure needs.
• Develop and communicate business/technology alignment plans to executive team, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
• Direct development and execution of enterprise-wide IT security, disaster recovery and business continuity plans and integrating vendors where appropriate.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Define requirements for new technology implementations related to new product development/support, the company’s technology infrastructure.
• Assess and recommend hardware and software acquisition and maintenance
• Define and communicate corporate procedures, policies, and standards for the organization related to new product development/support as well as acquiring, implementing, and operating new network systems, equipment, software, and other technologies.
• Prioritize and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate new product development/support and to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
• Act as architectural lead to maintain and improve upon the existing systems and application architecture
• Conduct research to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable in regards to industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new software and business processes and system alterations.
• Analyze and suggest improvements upon technology standards across the organization to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the market.
• Act as primary liaison for the company’s technology vision via regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users.
• Creatively and independently provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
• Where necessary, oversee and develop patenting of intellectual property, inventions, and business processes.
Skills and Expertise
The successful candidate will be deeply involved with the design, developing and scaling of new features.
The candidate should be at least 5 year Symfony2 developer, php, and word press.
Knowledge of HTML, JS. Linux, Unix.
Management and setting of PVS is a must.
Minimum four years of Web development experience
Involvement with consumer scale applications
Working knowledge of API’s.
Candidate will be based in kuala lumpur