- Company Name:
- Networkers International PLC
SAP Senior Application Specialist (FICO) (Functional)
Department: SAP Support & Delivery
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Looking for local Malaysian or candidate already in Malaysia with EP
Service & Delivery Management
• Lead to manage change request with the ability to analyze business processes and then enhance current SAP configuration in order to meet the user requirements
• Review adherence of deliverables within Global Template
• Effectively uses in-depth knowledge of SAP and SAP Modules; understand industry business process best practices to use as a reference for business process enhancement.
Service & Delivery Execution
• Lead investigation of issues and provide resolution
• Recommend solutions to better utilize current system in meeting users’ requirements and change requests
• Contribute and advise on continuous improvement of Global Template
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of SAP and SAP Modules; in providing the right solution to users
• Promote professional change control on configurations, enhancements and programs in compliance to defined policies and procedures
• Promote alignment to Global Template requirements
Coaching & Guidance
Coach and continuously provide guidance to team members, share job
knowledge and support team members suggestions for improvements in order to encourage team members to perform and improve productivity.
• Degree in IT/computer
• At least 5 years relevant SAP experience
• Hands on experience in implementation and configuration of SAP R/3 4.7 or ECC6, with at least 5 end to end project full cycle.
• Has held lead roles in SAP implementation and rollout projects
• Knowledge in SAP FICO Functional (GL.AR, AP, PCA, COPA, COPC), integration with logistics module is a must. Proficiency in at least 2 SAP modules/ component is highly desirable.
• Able to communicate effectively with all level of staff, vendor/suppliers
• Written and verbal proficiency in English is a must.
• Able to work under minimum supervision, responsible, innovative and team player
Please send your CV in ‘WORD’ format with 5 points as to why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com